Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Especially for Grandma and Grandpa Heilmann: some pictures!

I guess I should clear up some things from the last post: I never did get my epidural, I did it all natural again. I wanted the epidural but there was just no time for it. Maybe next time... And I should give a huge thank you to my amazing sister-in-law Tracie who kept Maicee Monday night, Tuesday, and most of Wednesday. Did I mention she already has a 2 year old and a 2 month old? Well, she does. I don't know how she did it! And Maicee slept so good for her!

One of his first pictures.



If you look close enough, you can see his little pee stream at the bottom. He peed on Dan's leg.



I would like to think that this isn't what Tracie's week was like.



So tiny!



Going home.

No comments: