Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Maicee's 2nd birthday and some Christmas

I'm finally getting around to some picture posts! Here are just a few pictures of Maicee's birthday and her pink "futterfly" cake. We didn't take many pictures at Christmas because we had the video camera rolling. Oh, and I had to throw in a sick picture of me, since Dan was kind enough to take it.




Maicee got some "big girl" underwear for her birthday; I think she is putting them on in this picture.



This is a random picture of my jumping monkey.




We had a pretty good Christmas this year, Maicee is so spoiled.







1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Her futterfly cake was yummy! I love the pics and the had it GREAT!