Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Pictures of our new house! and some Halloween...

I haven't posted pictures yet because my house is never as clean as I would like it to be for pictures. I decided it probably never will be since I have an almost 2 year old. So here are some pictures!

This is our living room. Behind the blinds is a large patio area.


Another view of the living room.

The dining room/ Maicee's play area
Another view
And the table decorated for Halloween




decorated...


The fireplace

decorated...


This view is from the front door. To the right is the kitchen, straight ahead the living room. You can kind of see the dining room area through the kitchen.

And to the left is the pantry(which was a coat closet, so we converted it), guest bathroom, and all the stairs.



deorated...


Maicee loves this little guy

The kitchen



Maicee's ginormous bedroom

A view of her balcony
and her very own bathroom!


This picture is right outside of Maicee's room looking down the stairs.
That's enough pictures for now. Next time I'll post pics of our room and the downstairs area.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW your house looks so GREAT!! You have been busy! :)