Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pictures of Maicee!

I know, it's been a long time since I've blogged. Work has been crazy, and since it's been nice outside, we don't stay inside much. Since today is a rainy day, I thought I better take advantage of it. So, here are some of the latest pics of Maicee.




Just chillin'



See her cute little pigtails?

Sometimes it's hard to go to work when she looks like this. At least she gets to stay home with her daddy!!!



Naked bum!!!


She can almost sit up!
Messy hair

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

WOW!!! She is so stinkin' precious!!!

Beth Willmore said...

I LOVE the bare bum pictures! Every parent has got to have a few of those around the house! :) I can't believe how big she's getting! Good job!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Hey Dan and Jamie!!! Maicee is a doll!! She has beautiful eyes. I'm excited to keep in touch with you guys. I haven't been back to Rexburg in a really long time but I keep trying to convince my husband to go so we will for sure stop by and visit when we come. You guys need to post more about your lives :) I know the baby's are more usually more interesting.